In episode 129 of the Better Than Success Podcast host Nicole Purvy talks 5 Quick Real Estate Project Management Tips That Could Save You Thousands.
- Always secure your project.
- Add an alarm system to your property. Nicole mentions SimpliSafe in this episode. “You need another layer of insurance because everything is valuable in your property down to the pipes”
- Get proof of insurance from you subcontractors.
- Call the insurance company. Go that extra mile to be 100% sure and safe!
- Network, network, network
- Networking is a major key in this business. You need to know people, being an introvert is something you will have to put to the side in this business.
- Call PGW, FIRST!! PGW = Philadelphia Gas Works
- You need gas at your property and this proccess could take a few weeks that you may not have time to wait for.
- You have to be assertive, be serious about your money and your project. PEOPLE will take advantage of you espically if you are a woman in real estate.
Get links from this episode at betterthansuccess.com/links