- This event has passed.
PHILLY REAL ESTATE WEEK Opening Celebration: The Geography of Beer
June 4 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
PREW Opening Celebration: The Geography of Beer
How does Philadelphia’s contemporary geography of beer compare to its rich history? Celebrate the launch of the first Philly Real Estate Week and network with real estate professionals while Philadelphia’s Planning Commission will present the changing landscape of brewing in Philadelphia.
Your ticket incluses:
- 1 Drink Ticket
- Light Appetizers
- Networking with some of Philadelphia’s top real estate professionals
- Real Estate Education and Information directly from The City Phila Planning Commission
Case studies will explore:
- the design and integration of breweries and distilleries in traditional Philadelphia neighborhoods
- adaptive reuse of historic breweries
- the use of breweries and distilleries as anchors in real estate development
- beer gardens and the reuse of vacant land
About Philly Real Estate Week
Philly Real Estate Week is a citywide, week-long celebration honoring real estate planning, development, investing and wealth building all throughout the City of Philadelphia. Hosted by Better Than Success, this summit of events will take place during the first week of June. The week will be filled with dozens of educational, entertaining, celebratory and networking events, seminars, panel discussions, bootcamps, real estate tours, parties, and more. With the support of the Philadelphia councilwoman, Blondell Reynolds Brown, the 1st annual Philly Real Estate Week will run June 4th – 9th 2018 and will themed days that celebrate and educate Philadelphians on various aspects of real estate.
Register at http://phillyrealestateweek.com