Quick Books For Real Estate – Investors, Brokers, and Agents
July 20 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
Getting your books organized is the best investment you can make in your business.
- How to set up your QuickBooks ‘chart of accounts’ – this is the most important thing you can possibly do to have the right foundation for everything else
- How to record bills, pay bills, and write checks in QB
- How to record income correctly, from rents to sales to land contract payments
- How to record the purchase of a piece of real estate, whether its a renal or a flip
- Using ‘classes’ to keep your transactions organized
- How to create and understand the reports that tell you how your business is really doing.
- Basic accounting principals you need to understand
Main Instructor, Yvette D. Mitchell, MBA, EA