- This event has passed.
Quick Books For Real Estate – Investors, Brokers, and Agents
July 20, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
Getting your books organized is the best investment you can make in your business.
Participants will learn:
- How to set up your QuickBooks ‘chart of accounts’ – this is the most important thing you can possibly do to have the right foundation for everything else
- How to record bills, pay bills, and write checks in QB
- How to record income correctly, from rents to sales to land contract payments
- How to record the purchase of a piece of real estate, whether its a renal or a flip
- Using ‘classes’ to keep your transactions organized
- How to create and understand the reports that tell you how your business is really doing.
- Basic accounting principals you need to understand
Main Instructor, Yvette D. Mitchell, MBA, EA
Yvette is the owner and CFO of Mitchell’s Business Solutions, LLC. Yvette has 25 years of experience in various aspects of accounting and taxation: public accounting/auditing, Corporate accounting, small business/entrepreneurship – accounting & management, real estate accounting and IRS representation. Prior to starting MBS, Yvette was employed a Senior Auditor for Deloitte. She holds a MBA Degree from LaSalle University and a Bachelor’s of Science Degree from Cheyney University of Pennsylvania. Yvette also holds a certificate in Management Accounting from Villanova University. Yvette is certified from the IRS as an Enrolled Agent.